If you’ve been reading my blog for any length of time then you’ll probably know that I am Disney obsessed. So when I spotted this 30 Questions Disney Challenge on Jacob Reviews Shows, I thought it would be fun to give it a go!
1. Favourite character? Pinocchio, I just love him!
2. Favourite princess? Jasmine
3. Favourite heroine? Anna, from Frozen
4. Favourite prince? I love Prince Philip in Sleeping Beauty
5. Favourite hero? Tarzan was such a hero, and doesn’t get enough credit I don’t think!
6. Favourite animal? Simba, The Lion King
7. Favourite sidekick? Olaf, but I love Abu too!
8. Favourite villain? Gaston in Beauty and the Beast, an almost likeable villain!
9. Favourite original character? It has to be Mickey, he’s the best!
10.Favourite song? A Whole New World from Aladdin
11. Favourite villain song? Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations.
12. Least favourite song? I’m not mad on ‘Fixer Upper’ from Frozen.
13. Favourite kiss? Well it has to be when Prince Philip kisses Aurora to wake her from her slumber in Sleeping Beauty
14. First movie I ever saw? I cant really remember, but I think it may have been Snow White or Cinderella on VHS when I was a little kid.
15. Favourite classic? Pinocchio, Disney’s 2nd ever animated feature film. Its such a great movie!
16. Least favourite classic? I’m really not that into Fantasia, I find it rather boring.
17. Favourite Pixar movie? Toy Story (all three!)
18. Least favourite Pixar movie? Cars
19. Favourite sequel? Toy Story 3, the best of the Toy Story trilogy in my opinion!
20. Overrated movie? Pirates of the Carribbean… I just don’t get the fascination?!
21. Underrated movie? I really liked Wreck It Ralph, but it doesn’t seem to get much attention from people, which is a shame.
22. Movie that makes me laugh? Monsters Inc, Mike is such a funny character.
23. Movie that makes me cry? Up, that opening montage gets me every time.
24. Favourite scene from favourite movie? I love Be Our Guest in Beauty and the Beast, such a great song and dance scene.
25. Saddest death? When Mufasa was killed in The Lion King 😦
26. Favourite quote? I love all the scenes with Rafiki in the Lion King especially when he tells Simba “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”
27. Favourite theme park? Disneyland Paris; Disneyland Park. I’ve been 5 times since childhood, and its probably my favourite place in the world.
28. Favourite themed attraction? I love the Pirates of The Carribbean ride, despite not liking any of the Pirates movies!
29. Favourite show? I went to see Aladdin in the Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, it was a great show, but I’ve heard it since ended, which is a pity!
30. Favourite love song? Can You Feel The Love Tonight? by Elton John, The Lion King. Such a great scene!
So there you have it, all my answers! It was a really fun challenge to think of the answers to all of these, so please let me know your thoughts in the comments below!